When you’re in business and you make an investment, you always hope to get a return on it, right?
The investment I’m about to discuss – and the one I’ve created a whole new video about – earned Xerox $22 for every $1 invested, IBM $26, and Motorola $33.
It’s not rocket science. But there IS a secret to profitability, and if you know what that secret is, it has the potential to boost your business to un-heard levels of success.
Watch my brand new video, “The Secret of Profitability in all Businesses,” now, and learn:
- The 3 discoveries Napoleon Hill made during his 22-year study of the most successful people (you may be surprised!)
- Why it’s not enough to simply hire good people
- A resolution you can make now to create more profits
- How much money the top 20 percent of companies spend per person, per year in sales training
- What percentage of gross revenues the most profitable companies spend on training their people (how do you compare?)
I’m talking about training. If you train your people to perform at high levels, they perform at high levels.
No matter what size your business, or how great your people, training is absolutely one of the best investments you can make during the life of your company.
Watch ”The Secret of Profitability in any Business” now, and get started on turning your company into a learning organization – a veritable profit powerhouse.
Here’s to your success through training,
P.S. The good news about successful people, according to Napoleon Hill’s research, is that the top people have certain skills and abilities in common – and more importantly, that these abilities are learnable. So start learning – and start teaching your people. Watching this video is the first step.